What do I need to bring?
- Proof of vaccinations including rabies, distemper/parvo complex and Bordetella, and feline requirements are rabies, feline distemper, and feline leukemia.
- Medications in their prescription bottle, so we can administer their meds accordingly.
- We serve Iams pet food, if your furry friend is on a specialized diet, please bring their food separate in Ziploc bags per day, and feeding. We provide stainless steel bowls, and water buckets to feed and water your pets that are washed after every feeding. We ask that you please leave your food bowls, and water buckets at home.
- We know it can get a little boring not being at home, so we do allow you to bring a few toys and treats for your pet, limiting it to no more than four toys. Keep in mind that we do label everything you bring to us including toys. Some toys may not return to you the same way they came in so leave their absolute favorites at home Dog that get board may destroy toys.
- To finish it up, we would love for you to provide us with an emergency contact number. Cell phones are fine, but please include someone that is going to be in town, or easy to access in case you cannot be reached.
How is your pricing figured?
We charge per calendar day regardless of when you drop your pet up off or pick them up, you will be charged for those days as well. We are open seven days a week for your convenience which includes Monday through Saturday from 8 AM until 6 PM, and Sundays from 4 PM to 5 PM. We are closed major holidays.
What do you do if my dog gets sick?
The first thing we do is try to contact you, and your emergency contacts if we are unable to get through to you. After that we then contact your veterinarian. If your veterinarian is not available, we will use the after-hour clinic.
What is included with a bath?
Baths include nails, clean ears, and express anal glands.
What does your training include?
Training is a two week board and train program. We work on basic obedience which includes: walk on loose leash, sit, stay, down and come. We also work on basic manner such as: don’t jump up on me, don’t run out doors and gates, and get on your bed and stay there until released.
Is your training guaranteed?
Results are different for each dog as it is for each owner. Therefore we guarantee to help you where ever your training may take you. As long as you are having problems you can come back and work with a trainer and they will help with teaching and proofing obedience behaviors.